找回密码
 请使用中文注册

【信息】经验之石官方释疑!

[复制链接]
    hhgl 发表于 2012-6-27 00:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 hhgl 于 2012-6-27 01:54 编辑

转载请注明出处——土鳖小屋——hhgl
    非专业翻译,仅供参考,有错误请指正。

As yet another free bonus for purchasing Menace of the Underdark, you now have the opportunity to ensure your friends can journey to the Forgotten Realms and fight for glory beside you.
    购买“幽影下的威胁”将获得另外一项免费奖励,现在你有一个机会可以保证你的朋友,在你探索那片被遗忘的领域的时候可以在你身边与你相伴。

For a limited time only, take advantage of DDO’s newest limited time promotional item the Stone of Experience.
    在限定的时间内,尽量获得DDO最新限时促销之物带来的实惠吧——经验之石。

Share the Stone with your friends and receive an exclusive Snow Panther Cub Creature Companion! Hurry! This promotion ends August 20th!
    和你的朋友分享你的经验之石吧,并得到一个独有的雪豹幼崽动物同伴!别渗着了!这促销TM2012年8月20号就完结了!

What is the Stone of Experience?啥是经验之石?
    The Stone of Experience is a special item that gives a character enough experience to instantly reach level 16, then grants a set of level-appropriate bound gear for that level. Share the Stone with a friend or even use one on your alts!
    经验之石是个特殊的物品,他会给你的游戏角色足够的经验,并使他立刻达到16级,然后根据那个级别进行相应设置的适度调整。分享经验之石给你的朋友或者你的小号!

Who is eligible to receive a Stone of Experience?谁将有资格获得经验之石?
    Players who have purchased Menace of the Underdark AND are level 16 or higher, are eligible to receive the Stones of Experience from a special NPC, Braddack Bouldershoulder.
    那些购买了“幽影下的威胁”并且级别在16或者更高的玩家,有资格从一个特殊NPC那里获得经验之石,NPC就是——Braddack Bouldershoulder(角钉达克 巨石之肩~~~这个人名翻译纯属搞笑)

How do I get my Stone?我怎么拿到我的经验之石?
    Braddack Bouldershoulder will appear in the harbor near the market gate to distribute Stones to those who are eligible. Log into the game with your level 16+ character and speak with Bouldershoulder who will place the Stones in your inventory.
    Braddack Bouldershoulder 将会出现在海港,靠近市场大门,他会分发经验之石给那些有资格的人。用你16级以上的角色登陆游戏,然后和Braddack Bouldershoulder 对话,他会把经验之石放到你的包中。

How many Stones will I receive?我估么着能拿几个经验之石?
    The amount of Stones granted varies upon your Menace of the Underdark purchase:
    你获得的经验之石的数量取决于你购买的“幽影下的威胁”而有所不同:

• Base Edition = two Stones                        基础包 = 2个
    • Standard Edition = three Stones                标准包 = 3个
    • Collector’s Edition = five Stones                 典藏包 = 5个

楼下继续……
     楼主| hhgl 发表于 2012-6-27 00:36 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 hhgl 于 2012-6-27 01:56 编辑

转载请注明出处——土鳖小屋——hhgl
    非专业翻译,仅供参考,有错误请指正。

Who can I apply a Stone to?我能把经验之石给谁用?
    You can use a Stone on any character that is between level 8 and level 15. Share the Stones with a friend or use on a True Reincarnated Character or alt. Only one character per account, per game world, may gain the benefits of the Stone.
    你可以把经验之石用在任何一个级别介于8级和15级之间的角色上。分享给你的友人,或者用在一个大转生(真转生)的角色上,再或者用在你的小号上。
    单一服务器中,单一账号下只能使一个角色获得经验之石的好处。

How do I use it?我肿么用它?
    In order to use a Stone on a friend, drag the stone to a slot on your hotbar, target your friend's character, and then activate the Stone.
    如果你想用在你的友人身上,拖动经验之石到你快捷栏中的一个槽位中,选中你朋友的角色,然后激活经验之石。
    If the targeted character is eligible to benefit from the Stone, they will receive a confirmation dialog before they are granted experience and items.
    如果你选中的目标角色有资格获得经验之石的好处,他将会在得到经验和物品之前收到一个确认对话框。
    After gaining experience from the Stone, the character must then seek a trainer to level in the class of their choosing.
    在从经验之石获得经验后,角色必须去找训练师进行职业和级别的选择。
    Stones CANNOT be auctioned, traded, or sold to a vendor. They CAN be freely banked or mailed to your alts.
    经验之石不能拍卖、交易或者卖给商贩。它可以自由的保存或者邮寄给你的小号。
    Your Stones CANNOT be activated by other accounts — you must target the other account to activate them.
    你的经验之石不能被其他账号激活——你必须选中其他账号(的角色?)来激活它们。

I granted a Stone to a friend, now what’s in it for me?我给友人使用了一个经验之石,那么对我有什么好处?
    Use your Stones on others and you will be rewarded!
    把你的经验之石给别人用你会得到回报!

• The first time you use a Stone to share experience with another player, you will receive 1 bonus Stone through in-game mail.
    • 第一次使用经验之石将经验分享给其他玩家,你会在游戏中的邮箱中收到一个奖励的经验之石。
    • The third time you use a Stone to share experience with another player, you will receive the exclusive Snow Panther cub Creature companion!
    • 第三次使用经验之石将经验分享给其他玩家,你会得到独有的雪豹幼崽动物同伴

完结……待续……
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:03