土鳖小屋

 找回密码
 请使用中文注册

    DDO MF 常用对话一览

    [复制链接]
    弗罗多 发表于 2010-9-11 22:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    DDO MF 常用对话一览
    作者:千歌
    组队招呼:(英语不好系列)

    my English sucks but I hope you can understand what I mean.
    我英语很糟糕,希望你能理解我在说什么
    I'm Chinese, and my English sucks. Can I join your team?

    我是中国人,我的英语很糟糕。我能加入你的队伍吗?

    I'm Chinese, and my English sucks, do you mind?
    我是中国人,我英语很糟糕,你是否介意?

    Sorry, because my only know a little English, sometimes I can't understand you
    对不起,因为我不会英语,一些时候我不能理解你在说什么。
    Sorry, I can't understand you,what do you mean?
    对不起,我不懂你的意思。你什么意思呢?
    i cannot follow you..please type it out
    我不能明白你的意思,请你打字吧。
    sorry , there'r many ppl in our group cannot understand english.  
    对不起,我们队伍里很多人都不懂英语。
    though i'm not a native english speaker i would try to catch u.  

    虽然我英语不好,但是我努力理解你们说的。

    组队招呼:(目的系列)

    would u mind if we dont do the optionals but fast run for exp?

    我们队伍不做支线,快速完成任务获得XP,你是否介意?
    we farm zergging this part for great xp.  

    we farming this part for xp

    我们需要卡这一章任务,以获得大量经验。




    (接任务进FB系列)
    Do u know where to get quest?  

    你知道在哪里接任务吗?
    XX is already in a party.

    Xx已经在一个队伍里了。
    No LFM is up looking for more?
    找不到更多人组队了吗?
    dont we need another member? are you sure we can win ?  
    我们不再找人加入队伍了吗?你是否对这个任务有把握?
    or maybe we need a hireling? i'm to buy one.  
    或者我们需要一个雇佣兵?我去买一个。
    can anyone find a healer help us?  
    谁认识治疗者可以加入队伍帮助我们?
    well anyone wanna start a group with me for some xp in the 4-7 range?
    那么有谁想要和我一起组队升4-7级
    2 spots,one for a rogue(贼),in progress,but just started.

    2个位置,要一个贼,正在进行,不过刚刚开始。
    get a exp. penalty of -80%?

    你是否有-80%经验惩罚?
    what's the exp. penalty now?  

    你现在经验惩罚是多少?
    we'r about to done,think you'd wait a moment for next round avoiding the exp. penalty.  

    我们快完成了,你先不用进来以免-80%的经验,,下一轮再一起进
    you can wait at the entrance waiting our completion and we roll next part together.  

    你可以在门口等着我们完成,然后下章我们一起做。
    we'd better not complete it untill XX gets no XP penalty.  

    我们最好等到XX没有经验惩罚再完成
    I'm alredy on third part so I wont need to get end reward until then:)  
    我已经到第三章了,所以我习惯于需要做到最后拿奖励。
    whats your strength with that on godsmaker?
    你的实力怎样。
    What about now? Which quest should we do?

    现在怎么样?我们该做什么任务?
    He doesn't know where entrance is.

    他不知道地下城入口。
    I'm at entrance in steam tunnels.

    我在杉托克(蒸汽隧道)的入口。
    Does anyone needs to run there?
    有谁需要跑到那里吗?
    I need to run there.
    我需要跑到那里。
    Can you lead the way?
    你能带路吗?
    If we do on normal we'll be fine.

    如果我们做正常的话我们会好点。

    (FB进行中系列)

    gather and regroup

    集合重组
    did u prepare the spell XX?  

    你是否能准备XX法术

    do u have the spell XX?

    have XX in your spell book?  

    你是否有XX法术
    There isn't any control panel for this trap,probably can't be disabled.

    这里没有控制盒,它可能是不能被解除的。
    I'm not quite familiar with this quest,could u pls point out where the trap is? I don't have spot skill.   

    我对这个任务不太熟悉,谁能告诉我陷阱在哪里?
    gather for buffs.

    集合加BUFF。
    I will go back for repairs and selling every so often:)
    我常常需要回去修理和贩卖东西。
    Haste and lets go.
    加速,走吧。
    would u mind pulling?

    你介意去引怪吗?
    Keep fighting!  

    加油
    as long as we work together, we can make the impossible possible.  

    只要我们一起努力,我们就能把不可能变为可能.  
    Jump for sugar, anyone?

    有人要跳跃术么?
    Next pasage,we go to the shrine frist cause I am OOM.

    下一步我们先去休息点,因为我没蓝了。
    oom,i have to go to shrine.  

    i'm to use the shrine  

    没蓝了,我不得不去休息
    I may need to get some wands.

    我大概需要一些魔杖。
    Can I get a restore plz?

    请问我能要个复原吗?
    Thanks for rescue!

    谢谢你的援助!
    Thanks for sacrificing yoruself!
    感谢你的自我牺牲!
    God blesses you  
    上帝保佑你。
    Anyone can dv?  
    有谁能推蓝吗?
    buffs will go away.
    没BUFF了
    bardsong only thing that sticks
    诗人甩棒子就好
    Do you know how can i hide my helmet?

    你知道我要如何隐藏我的头盔吗?

    That's all right. Anytime.. I have a ton of them :)
    不客气,我有一堆这个了。

    Can I go to level up?

    我能去升级吗?


    (任务结束离开系列)

    I'm going afk for a sec. I'm wicked hungry.
    我暂时离开下,我有点饿了。
    Well,she's extremely bitchy at me so I'm gonna jet before it gets worse.

    她对我极端的暴躁,所以我还是在事情变得更糟之前先走了吧。
    Thanks for the group I am off to get food. Good hunting.
    感谢队友,我要下线去吃东西了,祝你们有个好收获!
    Thx for the good group.bye.guys.

    谢谢组到这样一个好的队伍,拜拜各位。
    Thanks for the runs guys,I must leave now.

    谢谢各位队友,我要走了。
    I'm going as well, cya.
    我也要走了,下次见。
    I need to sleep, it is 1:30 Am here.

    我要去睡了,我这里已经1:30了。
    I gotta go , cya.

    我要走了,下次再见。

    could you do me a favor and... 能否请你帮我一个忙…  
    do you have any good ways to... 你有没有……的好办法  
    do/ would you mind doing...  

    excuse me for... 请原谅+事情
    i'm grateful for your timely help. 非常感谢你及时的帮助.
    i think that it is impossible to... 我觉得……是不可能的.  
    i'm really sorry for 我真的很抱歉……


    Don't blind invite people it is rude and annoying!!
    别盲目轻率地邀请别人,这是粗鲁而令人讨厌的行为!
    路人乙 发表于 2010-9-28 12:51 | 显示全部楼层
    很实用:)
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 请使用中文注册

      本版积分规则

      小黑屋|手机版|土鳖小屋 ( 蜀ICP备2022018145号 )

      GMT+8, 2024-12-28 21:32

      Powered by Discuz! X3.4

      Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

      快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表